Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415161718192022 ... LastLast

Thread: New Arrivals !!! Yugoslav Era M59/66 SKS Rifles Now in Stock !!!

To those of you in the East who have had them delivered already, spill the details please! Accessories? Matching? How much bullet does the muzzle eat? Photos!?
    Looking forward to getting mine at the end of the week, here on the West coast.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Glexan View Post
    To those of you in the East who have had them delivered already, spill the details please! Accessories? Matching? How much bullet does the muzzle eat? Photos!?
    Looking forward to getting mine at the end of the week, here on the West coast.
    What do you mean by " how much bullet does the muzzle eat"?

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    When mines show up on monday, i am gonna look them up close and if they are that exceptionnal , i will order 2 others for C71 exclusively.
    Caramel, thanks, can you report back with some details of your inspection? Cheers!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    I think he wants to know if you place a bullet in the muzzle how far it goes in. I have one already that is all matching unfired darn near mint. It is not uncommon to find these in excellent condition.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcost View Post
    I think he wants to know if you place a bullet in the muzzle how far it goes in. I have one already that is all matching unfired darn near mint. It is not uncommon to find these in excellent condition.
    Ok gotcha, yes the one I had I am sure was unissued! They are awesome!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    These Yugos are brand new and i guess unfired not even a mark on the bolt, perfect matching wood and numbers all mathing, i would venture to say almost perfect, looking for my credit card now.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Tcost is correct, I was curious if they've been fired much at all. Excited to hear all the reports coming in!

Just got mine, holy f*cking #### the cosmoline. A cruel mistress for sure. Mine is completely unfired or handled, it looks like it was in deep storage and not issued to any soldier. Shame it doesn't come with accessories, but the gun is flawless, unfired factory shape (Atleast mine is). Good find TradeEx!

Now it's time to break out the old heat gun and heaps of rags to clean this crap off...
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it. -Jeff Cooper

D.V.C.

Do these come with any accessories? Sling, oil can...?

Never mind, I see that has been answered. Thanks

I noticed in the facebook photo at TradeEx posted there were definitely some accessories in at least one of the crates, I wonder if they'll go up for sale, would love a matching sling.