Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gospel Explained

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Grizzlypeg's Avatar
    Good for them for having the courage to profess their beliefs publicly, yet humbly, clearly not doing so to seek advantage.
    NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST TO DISCLOSE “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Cesare Beccaria

Frontier Firearms has my respect, and good for them for posting this link.
    You’re lucky to have the gear you already have. Some people wish they had stuff as nice as the stuff you think isn’t good enough. - Bill Heavey

BANNED
    I have visited in store before, bought from FF many times, share their beliefs pertaining to the Gospel, and will always do business with them. I appreciate that they have the guts to profess the Gospel and be humble about it. I have never had any complaints with FF and look forward to more business with them. Right on guys and gals.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    We cannot sell salvation, salvation is a free gift.
    +1 and roger all that one,

I am not some fanatical religious nut and never shove it down anyone's throat (like certain people/religions), but I will stand proudly by my roots and I am glad you guys do too! Like someone already mentioned, a certain "untouchable" group is getting special prayer areas for their Friday rituals, and we bend over backwards to accommodate them, while we push aside and are embarrassed to mention our beliefs on a daily basis. Kudos for so humbly, yet positively, showing your beliefs

Quote Originally Posted by cadgo View Post
    I don't disagree with religion being an excuse to cause war but it is not a cause.
    Ha! Ever heard of the Crusades? (Religiously Sanctioned Military Campaigns) I believe there were nine of them.
    100's of thousands of Men, Women and Children killed in the name of Christian Religion.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by gregb View Post
    Ha! Ever heard of the Crusades? (Religiously Sanctioned Military Campaigns) I believe there were nine of them.
    100's of thousands of Men, Women and Children killed in the name of Christian Religion.
    Again, an excuse for the powerful to control more land. Religion was not the reason. And those hundreds of thousands (if it was actually that high) pale in comparison to the millions upon millions killed by non-religious governments.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    I hope this isn't going to go on every Sunday.
    Praise the Lord!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Same but ill bite my tongue but I don't think ill be buying from frontier.
    So they put an innocent link on their website for those who might be interested and that makes them unfit in your eyes to buy from? What are they doing that is so wrong?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by gregb View Post
    Killed in the name of catholicism. Killed in the name of men. Mistaken thought. Let me ask you, just because someone screams "I love Jesus" before he kills 20 people, should then Christianity be judged? No, the people who go lunatic should be blamed.