Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buying An AR/Lower On US Site (Ban)

Buying An AR/Lower On US Site (Ban)

I'm just curious about details if I buy an AR/Lower Recevier this week before the ban off the U.S. site.

Do you guys register them right away or must they be imported before receiving a #?

What happens if a ban comes through before the gun/lower arrives in country? Thanks.
    CCFR Member - CSSA Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LambeauLeap View Post
    I'm just curious about details if I buy an AR/Lower Recevier this week before the ban off the U.S. site.

Do you guys register them right away or must they be imported before receiving a #?

What happens if a ban comes through before the gun/lower arrives in country? Thanks.
    I believe for question one that they begin a transfer rather soon, and don't wait for the lower to actually be in country but I could be wrong.

For your second question I would say your guess is as good as theirs however I can see it being a coin toss as to whether or not it's allowed across the border or seized.

I would like to know this as well as I missed out on Firearms Outlets $99 Aero Precision lowers yesterday while trying to organize up which 6 of my family and friends I was going to buy one for and have transferred directly to them.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Delete
    Last edited by Necro Monger; 12-05-2019 at 07:14 PM.
    CCFR CSSA NFA member because we really need them all

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    I believe for question one that they begin a transfer rather soon, and don't wait for the lower to actually be in country but I could be wrong.

For your second question I would say your guess is as good as theirs however I can see it being a coin toss as to whether or not it's allowed across the border or seized.

I would like to know this as well as I missed out on Firearms Outlets $99 Aero Precision lowers yesterday while trying to organize up which 6 of my family and friends I was going to buy one for and have transferred directly to them.
    From reading the forums I'd say some people bought multiple. I honestly dont get that. Buy one and leave the rest for people that dont have one.
    Il messanger non è importante

If you purchase anything off the US site www.irunguns.com we will do the transfer right away. It will take a couple days, we have to put it in our Canadian inventory and then commence the transfer. Of course please keep in mind we file on the 15th of each month with the US State Dept. We keep this link up to date with the current export schedule. https://www.irunguns.ca/news_and_event.php

We do not have all the answers, and we have already asked the questions... Until something happens it is business as usual. We have been lead to believe if the firearms are transferred to the end user they are the property of that person. The importation of those defense products should not be impeded nor denied. If they are registered to you they become part of your personal inventory.

We will update everyone as the information becomes available.

Have a great weekend.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by LambeauLeap View Post

Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 05-25-2019 at 05:03 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mistero View Post
    From reading the forums I'd say some people bought multiple. I honestly dont get that. Buy one and leave the rest for people that dont have one.
    They just realized that if ban happens, no more will be imported.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

CGN frequent flyer 84fuegoturbo's Avatar
    Prb hoping to double or triple their $ once the supply is down to zero.

Quote Originally Posted by mistero View Post

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    If you purchase anything off the US site www.irunguns.com we will do the transfer right away. It will take a couple days, we have to put it in our Canadian inventory and then commence the transfer. Of course please keep in mind we file on the 15th of each month with the US State Dept. We keep this link up to date with the current export schedule. https://www.irunguns.ca/news_and_event.php

We do not have all the answers, and we have already asked the questions... Until something happens it is business as usual. We have been lead to believe if the firearms are transferred to the end user they are the property of that person. The importation of those defense products should not be impeded nor denied. If they are registered to you they become part of your personal inventory.

We will update everyone as the information becomes available.

Have a great weekend.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Thanks for all the info - I'm sure there's a lot of folks out there wondering about this, as well. Keep on rockin'! I'm heading out to do some shooting now, despite all this rain. lol

Peace is the time it takes to reload your riffle- BoB DylaN

We have complete PSA AR-15 rifles for 399.99USD in Canada https://www.irunguns.ca/product_deta...-16-30rd-black

Quote Originally Posted by Donrozon View Post

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast