Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sds 1911a1 us army 45 acp f/s full size based off wwii model 350.82 usd

Sds 1911a1 us army 45 acp f/s full size based off wwii model 350.82 usd

Name:  742309782453.jpg
Views: 2031
Size:  15.8 KB

Please click picture for link to site

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

May I ask who makes these?

SDS Imports 1911A1 U.S Army 7+1 .45 ACP Full Size Government Model - Turkish Made By Tisas.

UPC: 742309782453 | MPN: 1911A1

Tisas firearms is now proudly offering this 1911A1 U.S. Army Model .45 ACP Pistol and it is one heck of a nice firearm. Made in Turkey, the Tisas 1911A1 US Army model is a historically correct re-production of the original US Military service pistol in .45 ACP. From it's parkerized finish and hammer forged barrel to it's original weight and feel this pistol exactly replicates the original Military issue .45 Government model pistol at a fraction of the price. Pistol features all steel construction on the frame and slide with a 5" hammer forged barrel. It also features a cock and lock and grip safety just like the original. Comes complete with 1-7 round mag, cleaning brush and manual in factory box. Note - Accepts all standard 1911 .45 mags and accessories.

Quote Originally Posted by joecrow View Post
    May I ask who makes these?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    How would this compare to a Norinco 1911?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffhere View Post
    Better tolerance and fit/finish, worse materials used

Overall comparable, tit for tat

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    The prices on all of IRG CGN posts ALWAYS peaks my interest...then I remember our dollar is only worth $0.75 of theirs and then I gotta add shipping and then Canadian GST still (and shipping again?) I forget, been a few months since I bought my AR15 lower from them :P
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Nestor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffhere View Post
    Don't you ever believe that Norinco knows what QC is in the first place. Their steel may be good or terrible, depends on the batch. With forging it's essential to have a proper heat treatment in place. I still have some Norinco products, but I've seen the slide so soft that the slide stop was cutting into it. I've just ordered one of these Turkish pistols, so around next year I should have a better idea about the quality. That company however is certified under ISO 9001, so the chances are it's a decent product. Their clones of BHP are accepted for custom work by Cylinder and Slide.
    Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and you make bad decisions.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Nestor's Avatar
    One of many videos out there. This one may be a bit old... can't remember which one did I copy....quite interesting nonetheless.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and you make bad decisions.

I have the Norinco 1911 and had shot this Turkish made 1911. There are days and nights between them...

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by aakoksal View Post
    I have the Norinco 1911 and had shot this Turkish made 1911. There are days and nights between them...
    Your worse than a woman on facebook seeking attention. LOL

Which did you find was better and why ?
    Boobs & Guns... man's true obsessions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast