1" Cannonballs

Thanks for the offer ! Where did you get your mold ?
That's a very nice cannon ! What are you using for a powder charge ?
Cheers, Mike

I make my own molds, as far as the powder charge, the powder dipper you see in the picture is a 1" copper pipe end-cap, and it holds about 250 grains of pyrodex, without the ball, I put it two scoops for the big boom.

Here is a picture of a set of 5/8" round ball molds.
 
Last edited:
I make my own molds, as far as the powder charge, the powder dipper you see in the picture is a 1" copper pipe end-cap, and it holds about 250 grains of pyrodex, without the ball, I put it two scoops for the big boom.

Here is a picture of a set of 5/8" round ball molds.
Picture482.jpg

Wow I usually use a 400gr load in my mortar :D
 
Back
Top Bottom