While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
$29 plus tax from Le Barons, if & when they have them in stock. Purchesed the last box of 10mm Auto from Al Simmons 5 weeks ago for $30 plus tax. Personaly i find factory loads abit weak. My reloads have more power, powder charge is .5 grains below maximum. I use Blue Dot.
Really, why have a 10mm unless you're going to unleash the full potential of it? I did however find some factory 180 fmj AE in Grande prairie for $35 a box. Bought 2 to try it. And for the brass. It was weak as anticipated.
I find it better if you don't look at the price. I just go into Wholesale and point at the Remington green box and say 2 please then buy some other stuff to make it hard to figure out how much it is per box when your paying. It is weak but has nice nickel brass and all the brass I manage to recover goes into the pail to be reloaded.
I'm going to build my first batch soon using 800X and see how it works out. Should be a lot more snap with full power loads