#11 to 209 primer conversion kit for CVA in Canada?

fonestar

Regular
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Location
Whitehorse, YT
Hi I would like to find some of those #11 cap to 209 conversion plugs for two of my CVA rifles. Does anyone know if anybody carries them in Canada? Nobody in US seems to want to ship here... They are the 6x1mm thread size if that helps.
 
Hmmmm. Here in yUK a lot of my fellow BP shooters are converting their Ruger Old Army revolvers to use #209, but I've never seen one on a rifle. But then, most BP rifles that you see here use musket caps, having no history of traditional long rifles et al to foster much interest. BTW, the musket cap nipple is usually on a larger thread - a MUCH larger thread, than the #10#11 nipple.

You might try my good friend Jim at The Gun Works in Springfield OR. He has always been VERY amenable when shipping small items from there to here. Tell him I sent you.

tac
 
Okay thanks, I know that there's a guy who makes a "Mag Spark" conversion #11 to 209 for 6x1mm but gettting them is another matter.


Nope. I called Warren Custom Outdoors direct the other day. I ordered the mag spark and spare cap for my TC. Hopefully it arrives soon.
 
Back
Top Bottom