12ga Rubber Slugs, Beanbags etc. Available in New Westminster

blueskies

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Location
Vancouver
I was looking around Westley Military Surplus on 623 Front Str. New West today and was happy to see that they now stock 12ga rubber slugs, rubber buckshot, beanbags etc. This is an interesting item to add to my collection and a nice non-lethal way of deterring bears if necessary.

So I just thought I would put the word out for in case anyone in the greater Vancouver area is looking for such ammunition as it difficult to find.
 
Last edited:
I have not been in the store in years , does it still smell like stale vomit thanks to the 7 tons of old CF rain gear :)
Yep & old man Wes still pisses viniger ;)
It's like a time warp & I hope to shop there for more year's to come.
 
Back
Top Bottom