One of my home town passions, History of the 13th Battalion of Infantry - 77th Wentworth Regiment (Hamilton, Dundas, Waterdown) Ontario
Predecessor to the Royal Hamilton Light Infantry of today.
Well, lo and behold I come across a Tea Set, yes Sir, a Tea Set, you herd that right the first time.
The tea set was a gift;
Presented to Capt. & Mrs. Justice 18th August 1890 by Officers 13th B.I.
Long shot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, does anyone know who a Capt. Justice might be?
It is pretty rare to come across a set like this, especially from 1890.
I have a good collection from the 13th with my pride and joy being a MK III Snider Long Rifle. (including bayonet, scabbard and leather to the 13th)
I also have a Fenian Raid Medal (Canada General Service Medal (1866-1870) to a John McHaffie who was Battle of Ridgeway participant.
Predecessor to the Royal Hamilton Light Infantry of today.
Well, lo and behold I come across a Tea Set, yes Sir, a Tea Set, you herd that right the first time.
The tea set was a gift;
Presented to Capt. & Mrs. Justice 18th August 1890 by Officers 13th B.I.
Long shot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, does anyone know who a Capt. Justice might be?
It is pretty rare to come across a set like this, especially from 1890.
I have a good collection from the 13th with my pride and joy being a MK III Snider Long Rifle. (including bayonet, scabbard and leather to the 13th)
I also have a Fenian Raid Medal (Canada General Service Medal (1866-1870) to a John McHaffie who was Battle of Ridgeway participant.
Last edited:


















































