1851 Colt Navy

Skinny 1950

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Location
Vancouver
I have an 1851 Colt Navy reproduction (Uberti) on order but it is going to take 6-9 months to arrive. Anyone know why so long,the dealer can't come up with any reason and seems indifferent to the whole black powder thing. Where in Canada can I order these reproductions and expect a reasonable delivery time? I am going to get an 1849 Colt pocket (5 inch barrel) and a Walker to have a sample of the sizes available in the mid 1800's.
 
I have an 1851 Colt Navy reproduction (Uberti) on order but it is going to take 6-9 months to arrive. Anyone know why so long,the dealer can't come up with any reason and seems indifferent to the whole black powder thing. Where in Canada can I order these reproductions and expect a reasonable delivery time? I am going to get an 1849 Colt pocket (5 inch barrel) and a Walker to have a sample of the sizes available in the mid 1800's.

Shooters Choice in Waterloo, Ontario usually has them in stock. I believe their prices are reasonable as well. Check out their website for more information.
 
If he (seems indifferent to the whole black powder thing) and it would take that long to get it. i would think he just doesn't want to be bothered with getting one for you i would go somewhere else.
 
Back
Top Bottom