1873 Ejector rod tube screw

Shijima

New member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Location
Alberta
I lost a loose ejector rod tube screw at the range a while back and have been unsuccessful at getting a replacement from a few local retailers for several months now.

I'd like to get my cattleman back on the range but I need some assistance in locating a new screw, am I able to order from the states or will I get an angry RCMP member at my door for importing firearms.
 
Pro-line sports in Calgary probably has the screw your looking for in one of Brian's "stray parts box's", I've never been disappointed yet on Italian screws there.

You will have to go to the store with the gun (or same screw from a matching gun if your like most & have a "matched pair) to get the proper screw as he doesn't have that stuff catalogued as certain parts #'s, its "search until you find a match" deal .
 
Shijima:
Didn't think of this before....... Have you tried Rusty Wood Trading? All-Canadian shop and great service.
 
Back
Top Bottom