1892 winchester SRC Date??

jiminthecorner

CGN frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Location
marmora ontario
I'll be selling an 1892 SRC for an old friend,the serial no. is 514*** Its 1i 32WCF(32-20)

THe condition is quite good with about 65% original blueing,however the bore is dark but strong rifling,all the screws are excellent and it hasn't been fired for some 60 yrs.

If someone could give me an idea of the date of manufacture and a very approximate price it would be appreciated

sorry but don't have pics. thanks JIM:)
 
Your 92 was made in 1909 and is fairly desirable to collectors. The carbines usually bring higher prices than rifles condition being equal. Pictures help a lot but in 65% blue condition( I'm assuming you're referring to barrel and magazine tube as the actions are usually worn grey years ago) I think you should get close to $1000 for it realistically. Is the stock walnut or gumwood, saddle ring still there? Any cracks in the wood? I've seen them priced much higher but they seem to stay for sale for a long time.
 
Back
Top Bottom