.22 Powderless Ammo

You mean Powderless ammo? Even CB shorts and longs have powder. Not sure if any is being made currenty with the primer as the sole propellant. I doubt you'll find any for sale in Canada outside of places like the EE and gunshows.
 
You mean Powderless ammo? Even CB shorts and longs have powder. Not sure if any is being made currenty with the primer as the sole propellant. I doubt you'll find any for sale in Canada outside of places like the EE and gunshows.

Oh my bad, I guess I will check next time I am at a gunshow.
 
Any reason you need a round with no powder? CBs are quiet and are stocked pretty much everywhere.

A few reasons:

1. I always like trying different types of ammo.
2. Its nice to have a silent ammo when shooting at a ranch or w/e.
 
Back
Top Bottom