.223 bullet for reloading

BDX makes a 52 grain hollowpoint that are accurate as hell at close to the bulk bullet price. I average 3/4 MOA at 100m from my AR and XCR and shot a possible at 300m in a service rifle match with them.
 
My last bulk order was with Mysticplayer. He is excellent to deal with. I am burning through the last of my 55 gr ARMSCOR and eager to try out my 62 gr at longer distance (300-600m).
 
[why is it that i cannot find any info on bdx's website, thats partly why i started this thread as i had looked on there first /QUOTE]
Probably because they are not a stock item with BDX. BDX does not make any rifle bullets at this time, but rather imported some from a well known manufacturer, for resale. I dont believe he has any stock remaining at this time.
dB
 
Back
Top Bottom