.223 Winchester Whitebox, $9.00

Trotter

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Location
SW ON
I picked up a few boxes today $9/box plus tax. Gobles in Tillsonburg. Had about 20 boxes left. Sales ends tomorrow (Saturday), so be there early. There is also one in London, in case anyone wants cheap ammo. :D
 
I bought 4 boxes in London. I am not a big fan of the USA white box but its good blasting ammo. You cant beat 9 bucks either. I would have bought more but I am rather stocked up on 223.
 
I bought 4 boxes in London. I am not a big fan of the USA white box but its good blasting ammo. You cant beat 9 bucks either. I would have bought more but I am rather stocked up on 223.

Better too much than too little.
I'm down to 300 rounds. Zombies will eat my brains.:eek:
 
We have PMC and American Eagle in right now. Works out to about $9.40 a box if purchased by the case....$469.99. Both are 55gr FMJ.
 
I feel sorry for guys that don't reload for their AR's... Well not really, but... once .223 hit $400+ a case it was time to gets me some .223 dies and a conversion kit for my 550.

'Something comforting about having 12000 bullets, hundreds of cases, 'couple kegs o' powder and a few cases of primers on hand...
 
The 45 gr. JHP shoot awesome in my AR!!

It isn't recommended to shoot the 45gr JHP Winchester Whitebox .223 in AR-15s. The bullets tend to catch on feedramps and the bullets may also be set back into the case potentially causing unsafe scenarios to unfold as they bullets aren't well crimped. I'd be very careful shooting this ammo in any semi-auto. Better to reserve it for a bolt gun and opt for the 55gr & 62gr PMC, UMC and Federal/American Eagle that is available by the case these days.
 
No problem and thanks for the order. We sold out of that shipment and just got the new one in. Unfortunately it is $20 more a case/1000 for the American Eagle. There may be more PMC in a few weeks.
 
Back
Top Bottom