.22WMR shotshell

Cerdan

CGN frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Location
Eastern Ontario
Anybody know where I can find a few boxes of these?

22-wmr-shotshell.jpg
 
not sure what the magnums are like but the 22lr is just plain crap. They are dirty as hell and the shot is so tiny its like shooting pepper or something like that. I used them once a long time ago. I honestly don't think they would kill a magpie at 15'. Might be ok if you had mice in the basement or something like thatR:d:If you have aspirations of shooting grouse or anything like that i am sure you will find out they are just crap.
 
not sure what the magnums are like but the 22lr is just plain crap. They are dirty as hell and the shot is so tiny its like shooting pepper or something like that. I used them once a long time ago. I honestly don't think they would kill a magpie at 15'. Might be ok if you had mice in the basement or something like thatR:d:If you have aspirations of shooting grouse or anything like that i am sure you will find out they are just crap.

I use the 22lr CCI all the time, they are way better than the older style crimped brass. At least the CCI's are an actual steel shot instead of flaked steel. They are great for getting pigeons in the barn or mice in the cottage, no holes in the structure but dead vermin everywhere!! I also believe they are easier on the barel compared the ragged shrapnel found in crimped brass .22 shot.

I get them from Bishop Lake Outfitters on HWY41, but I'm sure any small smith can order you in a few boxes.
 
Back
Top Bottom