25-20 Winchester Ammo

Buzzard

Regular
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Location
Chetwynd
Hello.

I am asking on my uncles behalf about 25-20 winchester ammunition. I know nothing about it, but he is wondering about a source for it as he claims it is no longer available in retail stores? Can anyone confirm or deny that? Any hidden, backstreet sources anyone knows of? Does anyone reload and sell it?

Thanks! :D
 
That caliber of ammo is manufactured every few years ( very few stores stock it). Best to get dies and reload as many of us do. very cheap to make your own. I reload for my Winchester and Marlin 25-20s and they make great critter guns. Last commercial box of 50 I bought was $39.95 plus tax. Quite a few years ago mind you.
 
That caliber of ammo is manufactured every few years ( very few stores stock it). Best to get dies and reload as many of us do. very cheap to make your own. I reload for my Winchester and Marlin 25-20s and they make great critter guns. Last commercial box of 50 I bought was $39.95 plus tax. Quite a few years ago mind you.

Yes thats the downside,you will find it but be prepared to bend over.
 
Back
Top Bottom