I just took my new to me martini out to the range. About 8" high at 100yds. It seems to like the old IVI imperial 150gr lead SP. About 3 " w/ open sights & poor eyes. If you can tell me any history I would be grateful. R side -crown over VR over ENFIELD over 1876 over a shield w/ a cross(?) inside over II. over 2 with what looks like an arrow through it. The cocking indicator is behind these marks and has a } type symbols on it. Leaver has an upward arrow over IVD over 10 over script B. The cartouche on stock I cant read in circle might end in LPM or LDN all over III. the brass disk has only 10/04 on it. The left side has a large crown over ER over BP Co over 1901 over ME303 over AC III. It has a 21 " barrel w/E on top by action. Sights 200-500 slide & open, Front blade no hood & neither sight seem adjustable for windage. It is a nice carbine & I enjoy it much. Thanks to you have the knowledge for the help. AJ



















































