.32 Colt Auto w/Box

NorthCoastBigBore

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I've just been given a beautiful box of .32 Auto - in almost new condition. Canadian Industries Ltd. and by the markings on the box & headstamps I put it between 1932 & 1941. I want to make sure I give the gentleman a fair price for this.

Usually for common commercial Dominion/CIL etc ammo from the early-mid 20th Century $50 is anywhere from fair to generous (with some clear exceptions). The condition of this box is the best I have from that era, almost new other than a few minor marks and minor wear from having the box open at some point (not unopened but complete); anyone sold anything comparable lately and could provide some feedback? I don't mind paying a couple of dollars more, just don't want to short change the fellow I got it from. It's for my own collection not resale.

rbuHfIs.jpg

BcF8vGn.jpg

SjpGZMX.jpg


Thanks for anyone with some insight.

NCBB
 
I got a 50 box of Dominion .38 Short Colt black powder in a good box the other day. 60.oo shipped, I thought a great deal. I got them to shoot, now the full box looks to nice.
 
Back
Top Bottom