32 long rimfire ammo value??

jklutes

CGN Regular
Rating - 97.8%
132   3   2
Location
NB
I have a Stevens 32 short that I inherited from my great grand daddy that i always wanted to shoot. I found someone that had some ammo supposedly but after a long drive I ended up getting 32 long ammo. What kind of value is this ammo going for? I ended up with 24 rounds of it and will end up finding someone that needs it but need a reasonable price to charge for it. Thanks for any help.
 
To get top dollar, the ammo needs to be clean and shiney. If it is tarnished or brown in colour it will likely have misfires. The very clean stuff sells at $2-3 per round although that is usually in a collector box. $1-2 per round for the average loose stuff.
 
any boxs of .32 long I've had were box's of 50rds, if in good shape I have usely sold them for 100$ to 120$ a box of 50.
 
Also search here on and on the net for reloading those cartridges.
Guys are using primers for nail guns to reload them.

When I was young and foolish I banged off a whack of them.
I'm thinking I should go back there with metal detector and look for 'em!
 
Back
Top Bottom