W wayne37 Regular EE Expired Rating - 94.9% 54 3 2 Location North of the big stink Oct 17, 2010 #1 Do any of you fellas have any leads to get some 32 RF short or long ?
tactical870 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 136 0 0 Location Buckhorn, Ontario Oct 17, 2010 #2 If there is enough demand I may make another run of .32 rf reloadable cases. Good ammo is hard to come by. There is some on the EE right now....
If there is enough demand I may make another run of .32 rf reloadable cases. Good ammo is hard to come by. There is some on the EE right now....
W wayne37 Regular EE Expired Rating - 94.9% 54 3 2 Location North of the big stink Oct 17, 2010 #3 Could you point me to the thread ? I can't seem to find it....
T Tyockell18 CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 138 0 0 Location Not really sure. Oct 17, 2010 #4 Mike had some good CIL .32 shorts but I think I just bought the last of em. Gunsdora I believe is selling some though.
Mike had some good CIL .32 shorts but I think I just bought the last of em. Gunsdora I believe is selling some though.