Vladivar Regular Rating - 100% 17 0 0 Location New Hamburg, Ontario Jan 28, 2012 #1 Anyone know where to get .357 mag with Lead Round Nose? I need this for Cowboy Action so can't use any kind of full or semi jacketed ammo.
Anyone know where to get .357 mag with Lead Round Nose? I need this for Cowboy Action so can't use any kind of full or semi jacketed ammo.
curseyou CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 2 0 0 Location ΔΤΧ Jan 30, 2012 #2 Cowboy action and LRN? You sir are a fine prospect for the great sport of casting and reloading. castboolits.gunloads.com
Cowboy action and LRN? You sir are a fine prospect for the great sport of casting and reloading. castboolits.gunloads.com
Garand CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 103 0 0 Location Canadian Badlands Jan 30, 2012 #3 Remember copper washed bullets CANNOT be used either. I seen a gentleman match DQ'd last year for shooting with it.
Remember copper washed bullets CANNOT be used either. I seen a gentleman match DQ'd last year for shooting with it.