.38 S&W availability

Where do you live? I've been able to find it at some non-sponsors locally here, just because I find that shipping ammo is a hassle, and costly. If you are going to shoot alot, this might be a very good time to get into reloading...
 
Thanks for the answer. I am in Millercity, so have to look somewhere north of town or into shipping options... Not ready for reloading yet.
 
Gun shows are a good source. Check your local clubs to see if they, or any members sponsor any shows. Most of the small town shows don't get advertised, but they may only have 1 per year as well.
 
Le Baron carries some.38 S&W, but it is not a popular cartridge, so reloading is highly recomended. The good news is, lead and brass can easily be made, and bought, in this calibre.
 
Hi all,
Wanted to ask how difficult is to get .38 S&W? Does any CGN sponsor sells it?
Thanks.

It's hard to find the PROPER bullet diameters. Many people use undersized bullets. I had a mold custom designed with the proper width dimensions for .38 S&W. It's one of my favorite rounds of all time. Why? I don't know, I just like it. There's nothing special about it, but reloading is the way to go.
 
The Canadian tire in Red Deer South sells it
i dont recall the price but i diddnt think it was much more than the 38 special . ill have a look see next time im in there .
 
Back
Top Bottom