.416 Ruger?

Torchie74

Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Location
Eastern Ontario
A friend of mine just ordered a .416 Ruger and is having a hard time finding ammo. Does anyone know where he could get some? He knows the only manufacturer is Hornady but he hasn't been able to find anyone in Canada that's stocking it.
 
Hi. Your buddy didn't look into the cost and availablity of ammo did he? I'm not seeing it listed on any Canadian site.
The ammo runs around $61.99US per 20, Stateside. MSRP is $80.87US.
 
Hi. Your buddy didn't look into the cost and availablity of ammo did he? I'm not seeing it listed on any Canadian site.
The ammo runs around $61.99US per 20, Stateside. MSRP is $80.87US.

No he didn't...he put the deposit down on the rifle and then started looking for ammo. He's not really concerned about the price but availability seems to be the real issue.
 
If I were your friend, I would start looking for a reloading setup. At up to $4 a round for factory ammo he'll make his money back real quick, and once he gets a good supply of brass, the other components will be easy to get.
 
Back
Top Bottom