54 cal Safari

Throw some pics up on here and give us the make model and we can help. Pictures will go a long way in determining value.

Ill shoot in the dark and say 150-400

McLean
 
Someone had one for sale, still might on the ee may have been a .50 cal asking $175, I offered to buy it but he picked someone else,its back up now , so if yours is in descent shape I could offer around that but we need pics,it is percussion right!
 
Someone had one for sale, still might on the ee may have been a .50 cal asking $175, I offered to buy it but he picked someone else,its back up now , so if yours is in descent shape I could offer around that but we need pics,it is percussion right!

Update, the $175 is sold and there is one up there for $300 so it all depends!
 
If you are advertising to seel it needs to be in the exchange forum, you will get more interest and less harsh words from the mods haha!

Also pictures in an add make it ten times more attractive, alot of guys wont even look at an add withoit pictures.

McLean
 
Back
Top Bottom