While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I've been watching this auction.The bid is at 7000us with 5 days to go.
Add 20% buyers fee and factor in the exchange rate,and they make you go through
a customs broker AND you pay gst & pst......
I got to see one years ago , a old British chap had it . I didn't get to handle it at that time ( it was all locked up in a display cases ) I did get a cartridge for it . Didn't get to see him again after that, he had past on .
For those interested, the revolver sold today at auction for a mere $25,830.00 USD...definitely a reflection on the rarity of it.
Thanks to the OP for throwing this up! It was interesting to read about, and follow the auction.