There is a 3 gun shoot on saturday and I didnt have any food for my 1911. Had 500rds for my shotgun and 300 for my sks. I had placed an order with Moreguns on sat, and becuse of the Mail strike and shipping time, I figured it would be at least a week before I got them. SOOOO..I went and bought 3 boxes of Sellier Bellot @ $27.00 w tax = $81.00 for 150 rnds
. I get home and CRAP...my bullets were waiting for me AAARRRGG !! Well now I have 650 rounds
"thats a good thing, ..Right" So here is a pic of my treasure Billy..ARRR all 500 of them.
all for $ 182.00 "shiping ,taxes, everything inn."
So,..off to the range I went to try them....Blasted 50 down the pipe in a heart beat. I didnt find them dirty like others said. I got a "wood burning fireplace" in my house too, and people said it would make my house dirty..it didnt. I'm happy with them...what more do ya want for shooting at metal plates .LOL All is good.
So,..off to the range I went to try them....Blasted 50 down the pipe in a heart beat. I didnt find them dirty like others said. I got a "wood burning fireplace" in my house too, and people said it would make my house dirty..it didnt. I'm happy with them...what more do ya want for shooting at metal plates .LOL All is good.
Last edited:


















































