CanadianReich
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
- Location
- nova scotia
Ive noted that all of the dozen or so stores I normally look for ammo none of them have 7.62 X 25 surplus ammunition.
I was talking to the guys at Lequille Country Store (Nova Scotia) this weekend and was happy to hear they are getting lots of 7.62 X 39 in stock but could NOT get the 7.62 x 25 as the government said NO. The government also said no to a "large shipment of cheap Russian guns that fire 7.62 x 25 ammo" (he did not know if they were TT33s or not, I assume so).
Is the government saying "no" to shipments of 7.62 x 25 for other dealers or just these poor saps in NS?
I was talking to the guys at Lequille Country Store (Nova Scotia) this weekend and was happy to hear they are getting lots of 7.62 X 39 in stock but could NOT get the 7.62 x 25 as the government said NO. The government also said no to a "large shipment of cheap Russian guns that fire 7.62 x 25 ammo" (he did not know if they were TT33s or not, I assume so).
Is the government saying "no" to shipments of 7.62 x 25 for other dealers or just these poor saps in NS?


















































