S solaar New member Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Dec 16, 2009 #1 Everywhere I look everyone is out. I'm really interested in stocking up on the surplus crates. Anyone know of a source? Thanks,
Everywhere I look everyone is out. I'm really interested in stocking up on the surplus crates. Anyone know of a source? Thanks,
hk33ka1 CGN frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 21 0 0 Dec 16, 2009 #2 Accuracy Plus in Peterborough did have some cases.
Chemist Sponsoring Business Business Member Rating - 100% 395 0 0 Dec 16, 2009 #3 We'll have some more in by the end of the week. $299.99 a case of 2280. We also sell it by the 1000 and 480 count. Ryan
We'll have some more in by the end of the week. $299.99 a case of 2280. We also sell it by the 1000 and 480 count. Ryan
kfn CGN Regular Rating - 100% 14 0 0 Location Guelph, Ont Dec 16, 2009 #4 The Gun Centre in Kitchener has some $6.95/40.
S solaar New member Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Dec 18, 2009 #5 Chemist said: We'll have some more in by the end of the week. $299.99 a case of 2280. We also sell it by the 1000 and 480 count. Ryan Click to expand... Hi Ryan. I checked the website I still haven't see the ammo posted. I'd prefer to buy from Ontario since that's where I live and the price is decent. When will some be available? Thanks
Chemist said: We'll have some more in by the end of the week. $299.99 a case of 2280. We also sell it by the 1000 and 480 count. Ryan Click to expand... Hi Ryan. I checked the website I still haven't see the ammo posted. I'd prefer to buy from Ontario since that's where I live and the price is decent. When will some be available? Thanks
Chemist Sponsoring Business Business Member Rating - 100% 395 0 0 Dec 24, 2009 #6 It won't be in until early Jan now. They forgot to ship it with our last order. Ryan
T TGC CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 3 0 0 Location LINDSAY, ONTARIO Dec 24, 2009 #7 Williams arms in Port perry does, phoned myself as i need some.
S solaar New member Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Dec 26, 2009 #8 TGC said: Williams arms in Port perry does, phoned myself as i need some. Click to expand... Hi. Do you recall what cost they were selling for? Any idea on their shipping rates within Ontario? Thanks,
TGC said: Williams arms in Port perry does, phoned myself as i need some. Click to expand... Hi. Do you recall what cost they were selling for? Any idea on their shipping rates within Ontario? Thanks,
A Akaoushi New member EE Expired Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location Alberta Canada May 31, 2010 #9 Frontier has that ammo.
Craig0ry CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 239 0 0 Location Southen Alberta May 31, 2010 #10 Akaoushi said: Frontier has that ammo. Click to expand... Not on their website