7.62 x 39 Tracer Ammo Wanted in Vancouver

blueskies

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Location
Vancouver
Hi,

Anyone know where I can buy 7.62 x 39 tracer ammo in the greater Vancouver area?

From my research this ammo is legal however is that is not the case please let me know and I will remove the post.

:canadaFlag:
 
I don't know if it is still available but there was some in the EE last month. The guy was in Vancouver area and wanted pickup only.
 
Few, if any, ranges will let you shoot it. Considering how much of B.C. has been burned lately, it's not surprising. Mind you, tracers don't start fires unless the ground cover/grass is very dry.
 
just shot some x39 tracer last week. every one lit up but well after 100 yards so you need some room to use them. they should be safe to shoot after a good rain and if you shoot into a good backstop.
 
Back
Top Bottom