7.62x39 Tracer ammo price

TrevorW

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Location
Calgary AB
Hi
I was just wondering what you all would pay for this stuff
I remember when it first came in before it was yanked it was going for about 6 bucks a box of 20.
At the Calgary gun show I saw boxes of 20 for $25 dollars
Recently on the EE I saw a guy asking $1 a round!
Any thoughts ? What would you pay for this stuff?
 
Hi
I was just wondering what you all would pay for this stuff
I remember when it first came in before it was yanked it was going for about 6 bucks a box of 20.
At the Calgary gun show I saw boxes of 20 for $25 dollars
Recently on the EE I saw a guy asking $1 a round!
Any thoughts ? What would you pay for this stuff?

Given that NRCAN won't let any more into the country it's pretty much a sellers market.

$1 each isn't out of line for what's basically a semi-scarce novelty round.
 
A boring novelty. I'd pay no more than I would for regular surplus. I bet guys will buy it at $1 a pop though.

I don't know about boring. Starting fires 500m away from where you are can be pretty exciting! I did that a few years back with some 8mm tracer.:runaway:
 
"...Starting fires 500m away..." Trace only starts fire in extremely dry range conditions. The drier it is, the more exciting it gets. Really exciting with a bit of wind.
 
I payed 90$ for about 400 of them a year ago, Still have 300 left. maybe I should sell em if they go for a buck a pop. Accidently shot one at a 3 gun last year, Was pretty intresting to see cardboard half burnt and no one could figure out why or what happend.
 
I shot so far about 300 X39 tracer and just about every one lit up. I did notice that some seemed to light later than others. I have only a couple that did not seem to light but they still went bang. If guys are getting a buck a round for them I'm rich now.
 
Back
Top Bottom