9.3x57

8mmpeter

Regular
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm thinking about one of these from tradex. I don't currently reload. Can you tell me what is available in factory ammo. I'm picturing a nice short bush rig for whitetail, moose and bear. Possibly aperature or low power scope...:rolleyes:
 
Norma makes factory ammo; 286gr bullet at 2050 fps. It's Norma, so it's pricey.

If you're strickly a hunter who will shot less than a box per year, that's not a real big deal.

Otherwise, I'd reccomend either getting a very basic reloading setup and recoup the cost of your setup within the first five boxes of reloaded ammo, or find a friend who reloads and bring them over a few cold ones and do some reloads with their equipment. Also, Norma purposely downloads their 9.3x57 ammo, something they state right on their site. While it is really probably fine for all big game out to around 200 yards, it is NOT full potential 9.3x57 ammo - you NEED to reload to get that.
 
Back
Top Bottom