9mm long ammo?

Jay T

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Looking for anyone who has a supply or knows where a fella can get a steady supply of 9mm long. It is for a Browning 1903 m/07 swedish pistol. I can get a smokin deal on one but if I can't get ammo?!?! I know .380 trimmed casing for reloads will fit but I would like actaul 9mm long ammo. I do not want to rebarrel this as it is in outstanding condition already. Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!
 
See if there are case forming dies from a similar cartridge.

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productNumber=145278

http://www.midwayusa.com/browse/BrowseProducts.aspx?tabid=1&categoryid=10075
 
I thought that the 9mm Browning long was 9 x 20 . The .380 is 9 x 17 so if I am correct they are too short. I have heard of people using .380's but it would be dangerous (IMO)
as the case would be only held in place by the extractor .
 
Browning long is 9 x 20 mm. You can trim 9x21 or 9x23 for it. I'm trying to bring some from Sweden right now. I managed it before and it turned to be a nice, clean, and accurate ammo.
 
Last edited:
9mm Browning Long

Trim 38 Super/38 ACP brass to the correct length and it works perfectly. 38 Super brass is semi-rimmed which makes it particularly well suited to conversion to 9mm Browning Long which also has a very small rim. Rim and head dimenmsions for each case are with .001" of each other (38 Super rim diameter is .405", BL is .404", 38 Super head diameter is .385", BL is .384").
 
Back
Top Bottom