9mm, where can I buy??

We just got our order of Wolf Bullets ammo in....124gr TMJ and 135gr Lead RN but it is going fast.

Ryan

I have look at over 20 onilne shops, called over 10 shops, how come it is so hard to get 1000 rounds for 9mm pistols. I looking for 1000 rounds for about 300$ shipped to Quebec. Please help me guys, i got only 2 boxes left and my Glock 17's trigger is itching.

Thanks

Wil32
 
I just received another 2000 rounds for 456.94$ shipped. Bullets never miss fire with the first 1000 rounds using my glock 17

dscn2448j.jpg
 
Thanks. That's a really good price. $11.42 per box. I was paying $13.80 per box, but I think that I will switch if availability is decent.
 
9mm ammo for sale

I have 6 cases of federal Ammo American Eagle 155 gr new. Cutting down a bit on target shooting to many hobbies. I am selling each case for $300.00. I am hoping that people in the GTA area will want this as I dont want to get involved in shipping. Just havent shipped ammo before.
 
Back
Top Bottom