Hello
I have recently gotten a hold of 3 firearms I know little about. I would like to hear some opinions about the firearms as well as what one might ask for them if I decide to sell any of them.
The Winchester 1894, It is not in the best shape, the barrel has no blueing left, it is missing the rear sight, and somebody at one point drilled and tapped the side of the receiver for a rear adjustable peep sight. The fore end is cracked. It is chambered in 38-55. I have already contacted a member here in search of a replacement rear sight.





The Ranger 16 gauge single barrel shotgun. I know nothing about this thing. The wood isn't great, it is not cracked though, the barrel has no blueing and has some pitting on the top.



Lastly, the FN 1949, although I doubt it really fits in this sub forum. It is Venezuelan, chambered in 7x57, it has the Venezuelan muzzle brake, the wood has plenty of dings and dents but is not cracked. It is missing a small screw from the windage adjustment on the rear sight. I have fired this rifle and it functions well and shoots decently. The finish is worn in places I would expect it to be worn but the metal is all in good shape. I have done some research on this rifle so I do know a bit about it.
(excuse the pizza in the background)



Thanks for looking and please share your opinions on any of them.
I have recently gotten a hold of 3 firearms I know little about. I would like to hear some opinions about the firearms as well as what one might ask for them if I decide to sell any of them.
The Winchester 1894, It is not in the best shape, the barrel has no blueing left, it is missing the rear sight, and somebody at one point drilled and tapped the side of the receiver for a rear adjustable peep sight. The fore end is cracked. It is chambered in 38-55. I have already contacted a member here in search of a replacement rear sight.





The Ranger 16 gauge single barrel shotgun. I know nothing about this thing. The wood isn't great, it is not cracked though, the barrel has no blueing and has some pitting on the top.



Lastly, the FN 1949, although I doubt it really fits in this sub forum. It is Venezuelan, chambered in 7x57, it has the Venezuelan muzzle brake, the wood has plenty of dings and dents but is not cracked. It is missing a small screw from the windage adjustment on the rear sight. I have fired this rifle and it functions well and shoots decently. The finish is worn in places I would expect it to be worn but the metal is all in good shape. I have done some research on this rifle so I do know a bit about it.
(excuse the pizza in the background)



Thanks for looking and please share your opinions on any of them.


















































