I was in my local Canadian tire store today Red Deer south end , its my fave spot for ammo at the mo . the guy sources ammo outside the group , so some of the ammo he gets isnt avaliable at other canadian tire stores . i took a piccy of the list of hard to find ammo that he can get .
he still hasnt got all the pricing sorted yet but if your in the Red Deer Area its worth giving the guy a call . I believe its all Hornady . My buddy picked up some of the .303 brit stuff . its hollow point and cheaper than the regular hornady stuff , 32 buc a box i believe .
his name is James Davis Hunting Manager .
I picked up some 455 webley for .......... $25 for 20 rds . which is a good price i belive since they were asking over $130 for 50 rds at the gun show in town today .
he still hasnt got all the pricing sorted yet but if your in the Red Deer Area its worth giving the guy a call . I believe its all Hornady . My buddy picked up some of the .303 brit stuff . its hollow point and cheaper than the regular hornady stuff , 32 buc a box i believe .
his name is James Davis Hunting Manager .
I picked up some 455 webley for .......... $25 for 20 rds . which is a good price i belive since they were asking over $130 for 50 rds at the gun show in town today .


















































