M MaximumCanon New member Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Sep 24, 2026 #1 Hello, Anyone know how one requests to have their account closed and deleted? I saw an old FAQ about this with no real response.
Hello, Anyone know how one requests to have their account closed and deleted? I saw an old FAQ about this with no real response.
4 45C CGN Ultra frequent flyer Super GunNutz Rating - 100% 191 0 0 Location Canada Sep 24, 2026 #2 MaximumCanon said: Hello, Anyone know how one requests to have their account closed and deleted? I saw an old FAQ about this with no real response. Click to expand... It’s kinda like hotel California… you can check out anytime but you can never leave. I believe you just stop logging in
MaximumCanon said: Hello, Anyone know how one requests to have their account closed and deleted? I saw an old FAQ about this with no real response. Click to expand... It’s kinda like hotel California… you can check out anytime but you can never leave. I believe you just stop logging in
Snider shooter CGN Ultra frequent flyer Super GunNutz Rating - 100% 18 0 0 Location Somewhere in Nova Scotia buying a gun Sep 24, 2026 #3 Can’t delete your account. You can erase your posts one by one is the closest you can get on account deletion.
Can’t delete your account. You can erase your posts one by one is the closest you can get on account deletion.
OkayShooter CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 179 0 0 Location Nova Scotia Sep 24, 2026 #4 Nothing gets deleted. Just log off and not return.
tigrr CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 46 0 0 Location Burns Lake BC Sep 25, 2026 #5 Yup log out and the next time they do a clean out of unused accounts yours get deleted. I have done it in two other forums.
Yup log out and the next time they do a clean out of unused accounts yours get deleted. I have done it in two other forums.