Advice on Belgian bulldog 44 rimfire

Gun hog

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
180   0   1
Location
Sask
I have a decent condition bulldog in 44 rimfire. I am aware of kits available to load for this cal and I ruined a couple of my 44 magnum brass to make one peice that I loaded and fired. My question to those who know more of the value of this gun is should I leave it as is or should I make it more of a shooter and convert to centre fire and maybe even bore the cylinder to accept a longer straight walled case? I have the skills and tools required but if I am going to hurt the value of this old gun I might reconsider.
 
Personally I don't think this would hurt the value. A belgian rimfire really doesn't have much collectability. It's value is in its ability to shoot, nd its antique status. As long as you keep loads in the pressure range it was designed for.
 
Back
Top Bottom