I got a great deal on a mossberg 500 combo 12 gauge shotgun i will use the vent rib barrel but the rifled slug barrel is surplus to my needs.
Especially when a pack of sabot slugs cost $1-2 each. I have heard of getting a plug installed with a 209 primer holder so i can turn it into a muzzle loader.
Ive heard of people using round balls but am having trouble finding them or any leads on doing this.
I dont hunt big game but could see this as a muzzle loader being a really fun thing!
Especially when a pack of sabot slugs cost $1-2 each. I have heard of getting a plug installed with a 209 primer holder so i can turn it into a muzzle loader.
Ive heard of people using round balls but am having trouble finding them or any leads on doing this.
I dont hunt big game but could see this as a muzzle loader being a really fun thing!


















































