Alexander Mackenzie Online Muzzleloader Shoot

Well, that wraps up the prize choices. Cooterdog was willing to take last place, since he couldn't shoot. The only prize offer left is cooterdog's mold. ( I thought that would have went quickly!)

Everyone should let the owner of the prize they chose know, and exchanged addresses, etc.
I hope everyone will be promt in mailing out the plunder. Keep us posted when you receive your prizes.
 
Hey Smokepole...

Do you get the "Outdoor Edge" magazine? There's an interesting story in there that could make the theme for another shoot!

hint hint

I don't get the Outdoor Edge. Do they have an on-line version, or where can a guy get it?
What is the event that might make a good shoot secenario? You can PM me if you like.
 
http://www.outdoorgroupmedia.com/

Although, I don't believe you can read it online.

It's legend about Lake kootenay, and a dude named kootenai (sp) and his adventures. Haven't finished reading it yet, but as I've been readin I was thinking it might be up yur alley.

I'm going to be away for the next week, but if I can I'll try to scan it in tonight and post/pm you... If I can't get o it, maybe another member can do so. (starts on p. 58 I think)
 
Back
Top Bottom