AMMO 38 S&W & 10.4mm

LORE

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for 38 S&W ammo for a vintage enfield revolver and also for a Italian Bodeo in 10.4mm. Any info on where to obtain these calibers would be appreciated.
 
Last edited:
Where are you located? Wholesale sports stocks Winchester 145gr 38S&W (in Edmonton), and Milarm stocks Fiochi 145 gr. Its a great caliber to handload for. I have a custom 38/200 mould for casting the Original load designed for the old Enfield revolvers. I load for about 6 dollars a box, while the factory stuff is 34 to 40 a box. You will not be able to find the original 38/200 british load. With a 200 grain bullet, 38 Smith&Wesson is actually a pretty powerful load.
 
38S&W can be found in most retail stores selling ammunition. 30-40 bucks a box of 50 though.

I enjoy shooting it, and will be handloading for it soon
 
Back
Top Bottom