Ammo Cans

Princess moves stock from one store to another on an overnight basis. If they have the correct 20mm cans in stock anywhere at all, make a request and they will bring some in. Shouldn't take more than a couple of days.

Or you might see if there are any available at Wainwright. Lots of ammo shot off there and the cans generally end up at the scrap dealer. (Did when I worked there, that's for sure!)
.
 
I know what you mean by hard to find , I had a tough enough time even finding 40mm ammo cans , and came across one through my firearms supply store . 20$ and it wasnt demilled which adds cool factor for me lol.

I dont see anything higher ever even at princess auto . good luck .
 
try oil field supply stores. ie Baron, Notrhern Metalic, etc we use them for storing studs and nuts. Couple places here in whitecourt sell the metal surplus ones
 
Back
Top Bottom