Ammo Display

I've been using "golf ball" display cases, from Micheal"s craft store, flipped upside down, and some of the shelves removed. They were the best I could find at the time with a hinged door.

P1060074.jpg


P1060073.jpg


P1060076.jpg


P1060077.jpg
 
where did you got the 950 JDJ, you know its the big fat one next to the 20 mm lathe
???

edit: great display by the way...
 
Last edited:
I was thinking about using them in the bar for the shot glass collection as well.

If anyone goes this route, be aware that the when you remove the shelves, they are actually slotted into the frame boards, not just stapled into place. My OCD has really taken over with this little project, and I label the backs of the plastic tubes with the cartridge info as well, for easy identification:

P1080128.jpg


I guess we all need hobbies ;)...
 
Hi what is everyone using to display their Ammo Collection in or on. Wall mounted cabinets or shelf type .

I pared down my 'collection' I had to a few select rounds, and went for frames, these are a few:

DSC03400.jpg

DSC03404.jpg

Picture367.jpg

Picture347.jpg

Picture375.jpg

Picture381.jpg

Picture526.jpg



The shadow boxes can be had anywhere pretty much, and you can get them in pretty large sizes, so you can really recreate cartridge board size displays if you want. To attach them some PVA glue and you are goo to go. For most of mine the rounds have been made inert, piercing the casing, which also makes for a good retaining point in the frame.
The clip of 8X56R was difficult due to the shape and weight, but once glued in place it has stayed put.
 
Back
Top Bottom