ammo x54r ?????

po_the_drum

Regular
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location
quebec
HI,

I make a little research, i want to buy a mosin nagant m44 in 7.62x54r caliber.

where i can find cheap ammo? military surplus like the sks?

or my only option is a 20$ box????

thank for the help
 
I would just get a box of the reloadable stuff and keep a hold of the brass for reloading, especially if you know anyone with the equipment or are looking to get into doing it yourself.

I can certainly relate as I am in your same situation too after having just bought an Mosin 91/30 and M44. I saw some surplus ammo at the gun show in Edmonton a month ago going for about $8-$15 for 20 rounds.

Also, the reloadable stuff will at least prolong your rifles since they won't be corrosive as the surplus stuff is.
 
Back
Top Bottom