An ix de gendarmerie

johNTO

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Location
Thornhill
S331.jpg
[/IMG]
Just to be frank...I know absolutely nothing about blackpowder stuff so sorry about the dumb questions.
1. Anyone know anything about this pistol? Good, Bad, Ugly...
2. Its available in 60cal, but what's the popular cal with BP pistols.
3. Whats a good source of info for a newbie to getting into BP.

I'm sure I'll have many more questions but I'll start with these...
 
I am new to BP as well. There are stickys at the top of this forum that are good for information as well as the internet. Check to see if there is a Black Powder Club in your area as these can be very helpful for newcomers.
That pistol pictured looks like it would be a lot of fun especially in the huge .60 cal but make sure you can get supplies for it.
As a reproduction you will need an RPAL
 
Back
Top Bottom