Another price check...... 7x65R

Tazzy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
80   0   1
Location
Miramichi NB
I have some ammunition that I am trying to sell. I can't find any accurate information on these brands. There are 170 rounds 140 RWS And Dynamit Nobel and 30 S&B. Can you help?

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Not really that oddball. A lot of drillings and combo guns use it. I know the manufacturers, I just can't find prices in Canada.
 
Tazzy, I bought some 7x57R RWS in prince George BC a couple months ago that was priced at $72/20! The only reason I bought it was to check the sight settings on a drilling that I have that was regulated for that specific ammo. You may have trouble getting that much money for yours. $40-50 /box is more realistic, especially since Norma ammo is available at a more competitive price.
S&B ammo is much cheaper, I bought some 7x57R for only $22/20 a couple years ago at a shop in Saskatchewan. The 7x65R ammo is priced the same as 7x57R in the German catalogues I have.
 
Back
Top Bottom