Antique caliber project Russian Berdan and Swede rolling block

mauser71

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
67   0   3
Hello

After 11 mm gras and 11 mm mauser , 43 egyptian, 450/577 MH......

I must try 577 snyder and the two others ...

Anybody have infos ? Swede ,russian?
 
Buffalo Arms out of the US sells brass. They've shipped to Canada in the past.

There's a guy on gunbroker selling projectiles if you want to try the importation route. Or you can cast your own and size to your barrel. 44mag molds are a good starting point.

Don't know what to tell you about the dies - CH4D used to make them (that's where my set is from), but I can't seem to find any now. I've seen suggestions to fireform the brass and then only necksize with .44mag dies, but have not tried that myself.

Here's an post on castboolits for the load recipe: castboolits.gunloads DOT com/archive/index.php/t-198537.html

Good luck!
 
Back
Top Bottom