Antique from the U.S.A.

Skinny 1950

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Location
Vancouver
I bought an antique revolver in the U.S. and it has been shipped, does it go to Customs ( Canadian or U.S. ) and do I have to pay duty on it?
I have bought small stuff from the U.S. no problem, how does it work for higher ticket items.
If the gun ever shows up I will post some pictures etc. in the sticky above.
Thanks for your help with this
 
Depends on how the shipper marked it, but as an antique, likely just pay the GST. (And whaterverthehellBCtax.) Good luck, and show the pic. And yes, customs Canada will likely open it, play with it, and try to re-wrap it. And charge 5 or 10 bucks for their service.
 
It is in transit and the tracking has it at New York for a couple of days now, I can only hope the vendor has stated that which is required for a speedy delivery.
 
Back
Top Bottom