antique pistol help

brooksy

BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
EE Expired
Rating - 88.9%
16   2   0
I have aquired a hopkins and allen 32RF 5 shot revolver. RANGER #2. It is near mint condition and still looks new with its bright nickle finish. it is in the original box from the 1800's with the buyers name tastefully written on the front of the box. It also has oriingal ammo in the box which is with the package. My question is what is its value? Like I said its in near mint condition with all the original box and cleaning rod and ammo that has a picture of the gun on the front. Thanks!
 
Below is a copy of a pm that you sent me.It seems that you know
__________________________________________________________________________
Re: Glock
I jsut found an article that says that a prtector in nickle finish woul go for 400 in 95 percent finish.
 
I hope a moderator sees this.... he is harrassing me on here all the time..

this is my own pistol that I OWN. not him. I paid 300 for it but I think its worth more with all the accessories but I dont know.

PS im writing this for my grandfather by the way.
 
I hope a moderator sees this.... he is harrassing me on here all the time..

this is my own pistol that I OWN. not him. I paid 300 for it but I think its worth more with all the accessories but I dont know.

Well id say your Right depending on Which H&A you got.
H&A made most of the Merwin & Hulbert Revolvers.
Theres the older H&A ones with the Hex barrels and the newer ones with the round Barrels.
The older Hex barrel ones go for more money.
If its like new in a Box its worth more than $300 id say.
I have had a Few H&A there nice little pistols.

What im after is a Wesson and harington 32 Rf i had one in 38 RF i wish i never sold there a Fine made little revolver.
Some of the H&A and W&H go for $500 US or more.
 
thanks Dingus!

mine has the hex barrel. the reason i ask is I havent seen one of these complete with box and cleaner and ammo. maybe you guys have. I thought it would fetch a little more but hey! I love it! even my wife likes it! :)
 
Back
Top Bottom