Any 7.62 x 25 in ontario?

jeeptj98

New member
EE Expired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if anyone has found out where to locate some 7.62 x 25 ammunition? is there anyone looking to part with some?

I have heard there are a few crate fulls at a couple suppliers. but they cannot sell them now.

Is there any shippments comming in for sure?
and I also heard they are making new ammo in 7.62x25. has anyone bought the new stuff?
 
I think John at Marstar posted he was getting some ammo in around August? He always had the best prices around on the stuff.
 
I'm not sure if you're looking for ANY 7.62x25 or just surplus but quite a few retailers have commercial ammunition. Ellwood Epps (sponsor link at the top) and Shooters Choice carry it I believe. Reloading it can begin to rival surplus in price.

Surplus stuff you'll have to scour or wait for.
 
Back
Top Bottom